Sunday, September 1, 2013

Vision shared by Jesse Ball

July 31, 2013 around 7:15PM – 3 Visions of Harvest

During worship at a small prayer meeting I saw:

1-     Water thrashing with many, many fish. They were in a net and being harvested. I couldn’t see the fish but could see the violent churning of the water and knew the catch was being raised – it was huge!  I also saw a fish that I didn’t expect—A marlin or some other kind of large game fish. The kind of fish you wouldn’t expect to catch with net fishing. Possible interpretation[There is a large harvest that will have some surprises. It will be as surprising as seeing a marlin when expecting a net full of “traditional” net fish.

2-     I saw a bunch of grapes. There was no other action but I knew that the grapes represented a harvest of Holy Spirit and wine.

3-     I saw wheat being harvested. It was very unusual wheat. It was on fire but not destroyed. These fire-wheats were bundled up and were a harvest but were for a different purpose. They were to be distributed to start fires which would fuel a larger harvest that follows immediately. I’m reminded of the scripture about the plowman overtaking the reaper. There will be a harvest IMMEDIATELY followed by a harvest.

Danny - One thing that came to my mind when I read the 3rd vision; could this be the Native reservations, were the bundled wheat is waiting for the Holy Spirit Fire to fall. Could it be confirmation of the revival that will come as Native Americans lead us into the last great outpouring and end time harvest?

All this for your prayerful consideration. Thanks to Jesse for allowing me to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment