Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Solidarity with Standing Rock Sioux

My wife and I are settling down to our life in Yakima Washington. It has been my great joy to spend time every week on the Yakama Reservation.

This has been the most difficult time in my life as I underwent surgery to remove cancer near my Pancreas the end of March 2016. I went three and half months without eating solid food. This all changed on July 9th of this year. Thanks to prayer and The Creator I began eating again. I lost sixty three pounds during this ordeal. Having regained my strength we pick up the deep concern and care for the causes our Native Brothers and Sister are fighting every day. Now more than ever our voices must be heard.

We stand with the Protectors of the Water in Cannon Ball North Dakota.




No comments:

Post a Comment